The Freightliner Cascadia is one of the most advanced trucks on the highway. Advanced aerodynamics help it slice through the air and boost fuel efficiency while being easy to drive, and the comfort for drivers is second-to-none. These are the reasons why this incredible truck makes up most of our fleet.
DISPATCH & CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE 24/7/365
W.L.A. Freightliner Cascadia Trucks
NO TRUCK IN OUR FLEET IS OLDER THAN THREE YEARS
That translates to better dependability, safety, and comfort for our drivers.
W.L.A. Cascadia Features
- Fully-automatic transmissions
- Well-equipped and comfortable bunk space
- SiriusXM radio
- Cutting-edge technology to manage all systems
- Quiet, smooth operation with plenty of power to get up hills and reliable brakes to get you safely down them
- Incredible fuel efficiency that works towards keeping costs in check
Plus, we have our own team of truck, engine, and trailer technicians who regularly maintain and repair our trucks. Why does that matter? Because well-maintained trucks increase dependability and better on-time deliveries, and better reliability translates to better safety for our drivers.
If you’re an existing or new client and you want to see what is moving your freight, let us know. We’d be glad to show you!
If you’re a driver looking for a company that puts its drivers’ safety and comfort first, complete an online application.
If you’re called in for an interview, we think you’ll like what you see in our trucks!
Detroit Assurance Safety Suite
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Active Brake Assist
- Lane Departure Warning System
- In-Cabin Refrigerators
- Omnitracs e-Log system
Additional W.L.A. Features
- 53′ Refrigerated Trailers
- Air-Weigh On-Board Scaling System
- Temperature Monitor Tracking by Thermo-King
- GPS Tracking
- Lighter Truck & Trailer Fleet Means More Freight per Dispatch